Facilities at The Village Taigum
Boasting an exceptional range of state-of-the-art facilities, The Village Taigum gives you plenty of choice when it comes to socialising, keeping fit and active or simply relaxing and enjoying the best retirement living in Brisbane.
The Community Centre will be the bustling hub of the Village. From swimming in the heated pool to bowling on the private greens to simply catching up on the gossip over a coffee, it’s where the Villagers get together and make the most of everything the Centre has to offer:
- Residents kitchen: Available for special events.
- Bar Lounge: Relax and enjoy a drink with friends.
- BBQ Area: The atmosphere of classic Queensland outdoor entertaining.
- Heated pool: Unwind with a gentle paddle, keep active with a few laps or join a fun aqua fitness class.
- Gymnasium: Stay healthy and strong with a wide range of fitness equipment including weights, walking, rowing and cycling machines.
- Library: Popular books, magazines, DVDs and CDs to exercise your mind. You can also surf the net with high speed internet access.
- Music room: Tickle the ivories on our grand piano or just settle in and listen to some of your old favourites.
- Beauty and hair salon: Look good and feel good, with regular visits to our qualified salon experts.
- Bowling green: Perfect for a fun social game or a more competitive challenge.
- Medical rooms: We regularly host visits from medical practitioners, podiatrists, physiotherapists and massage therapists to help ensure everyone stays in great shape.
- Cinema: A chance to catch up on the classics or the new releases.